· Previous working experience in Dentistry preferred
· Computer proficiency
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
· Telephone Skills
· Verbal Communication
· Customer Focus
· Informing Others
· Handles Pressure
· Supply Management
· Greet people entering the building, answer any questions, provide directions, and alert staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
· Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested
· Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup
· Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
· Handling insurance
· Scheduling patients
· Handle filing and data entry as requested
Lyons Dental Care/McPherson Dental Care
Location: Lyons and McPherson, Kansas
4 days a week, floating between Lyons and McPherson Dental Care locations
Last updated: (12/17/20)
Lyons Dental Care operates https://www.lyonsdentist.com/. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this …
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that ...
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.